1. Heard learned Advocate for the petitioner appearing in the petition and learned Assistant Government Pleader appearing for the respondent State.
2. The following prayer is made in the petition:-
This Hon ble Court may be pleased to issue appropriate writ, order or direction to the respondent NO.1 to finally hear and decide Revision application No. 148 of 2011 presented on 19.09.2011 within a stipulated period of time as may be deemed fit by the Hon ble Court.
3. Indecisiveness on part of the respondent authorities in performing their statutory obligations compel the petitioner to invoke the extra ordinary jurisdiction of this Court under Article 226 of the Constitution of India.
4. Learned Assistant Government Pleader would contend that due to pendency of number of such applications, a decision was not taken by the authorities. However, they also submit that a decision in accordance with law will be taken by the competent authority, within six months from the date of receipt of writ of order of this Court.
5. In the aforesaid circumstances, the petition stands disposed of. Direct Service is permitted.
(ANANT S.DAVE, J.) SMITA Page 2 of 2