Mr.R.C.Kodekar, learned APPwaives service of notice of Rule on behalf of the respondent- State of Gujarat.
2. By way of the present application, party-in-person Rambhaben R. Bhil, wife of the under-trial prisoner Rahul @ Kalu @ Harish Babubhai Bhil, has prayed to release her husband namely Rahul @ Kalu @ Harish Babubhai Bhil on temporary bail so that he can make arrangement of money for the illness of his son. In support of his application, she has produced a medical certificate issued by Dr. Kamlesh P. Patel, Joitiba General Hospital, Ahmedabad.
3. It also appears from the record that whenever the under-trial prisoner was released on temporary, he had surrendered in time before the concerned Authority.
4. Considering the above all aspects, I am of the opinion that the present application requires consideration and accordingly, the same is allowed. The under-trial prisoner is hereby ordered to release on temporary bail for a period of three weeks from the date of his actual release on executing of personal bond of 10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand Only) to the satisfaction of the concerned Authority.
5. The under trial shall mark his presence once in a week before the concerned police station.
6. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent. Direct service is permitted.
(A.J.DESAI, J.) *Kazi Page 2 of 2