1. RULE. Learned APP waives service of notice for and on behalf of the respondent - State.
2. By way of the present application, the applicant has prayed to release him on temporary bail on the ground of providing financial assistance to the family.
3. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor appearing for the respondent has opposed this application. Page 1 of 2 Downloaded on : Fri Apr 21 21:01:39 IST 2023 R/CR.MA/6610/2023 ORDER DATED: 21/04/2023
4. Considering the aforesaid facts and circumstances of the case and reasons stated in the application as well as looking to the jail record of the applicant, I am of the opinion that the present application requires consideration and the same is allowed. The applicant shall be released on temporary bail for a period of TEN DAYS from the date of his actual release on usual terms and conditions and on executing of personal bond of Rs.5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousands) to the satisfaction of the concerned Jail authority. The applicant shall surrender before the Jail Authority on completion of temporary bail period, without fail.
5. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent.
Registry is directed to communicate this order to the concerned Jail Authority by fax / email message forthwith.
(NIRZAR S. DESAI,J) MANOJ Page 2 of 2 Downloaded on : Fri Apr 21 21:01:39 IST 2023