1. The present application is filed under Section 439 of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, for regular bail in connection with FIR being C.R.No.11191037220716 of 2022 dated 20.9.2022 registered with Odhav Police Station, District: Ahmedabad City for offences punishable under Sections 394, 294(b), 114, 397 of Indian Penal Code, 1860 and under Section 135(1) of G.P. Act.
2. Learned advocate Ms. Akshitaba Solanki appearing on behalf of the applicant submits that considering the nature of the offence, the applicant may be enlarged on regular bail by imposing suitable conditions.
3. Learned Additional Public Prosecutor Ms. Chetna Page 1 of 5 Downloaded on : Fri Apr 21 20:56:25 IST 2023 R/CR.MA/5359/2023 ORDER DATED: 21/04/2023 Shah appearing on behalf of the respondent-State has opposed grant of regular bail looking to the nature and gravity of the offence.
4. Learned advocates appearing on behalf of the respective parties do not press for further reasoned order.
5. Having heard the learned advocates for the parties and perusing the material placed on record and taking into consideration the facts of the case, nature of allegations, gravity of offences, role attributed to the accused, without discussing the evidence in detail, this Court is of the opinion that this is a fit case to exercise the discretion and enlarge the applicant on regular bail.
6. This Court has considered following aspects:-
(a) applicant is in jail since 23.11.2022;
(b) investigation is over and charge-sheet is filed;
(c) co-accused viz. Rahul Bharatbhai Agaraji Thakor has been enlarged on regular bail vide order dated 7.3.2023 by Co-ordinate Bench of this Court in Criminal Misc. Application No.4506 of 2023;
(d) though according to learned APP there are five past antecedents reported against the Page 2 of 5 Downloaded on : Fri Apr 21 20:56:25 IST 2023 R/CR.MA/5359/2023 ORDER DATED: 21/04/2023 present applicant, in view of the fact that co- accused has already been enlarged on bail, the present applicant is required to be enlarged on bail;
(e) Learned APP could not point out any exceptional circumstances.
In the facts and circumstances of the present case, I am inclined to consider the case of the present applicant.
7. This Court has also taken into consideration the law laid down by the Hon'ble Apex Court in the case of Sanjay Chandra Vs. Central Bureau of Investigation, reported in  1 SCC 40.
8. Hence, the present application is allowed. The applicant is ordered to be released on regular bail in connection with FIR being C.R.No.11191037220716 of 2022 dated 20.9.2022 registered with Odhav Police Station, District: Ahmedabad City on executing a personal bond of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees Ten Thousand only) with one surety of the like amount to the satisfaction of the trial Court and subject to the conditions that he shall;
[a] not take undue advantage of liberty or misuse liberty;
[b] not act in a manner injurious to the Page 3 of 5 Downloaded on : Fri Apr 21 20:56:25 IST 2023 R/CR.MA/5359/2023 ORDER DATED: 21/04/2023 interest of the prosecution;
[c] surrender passport, if any, to the lower court within a week;
[d] not leave the India without prior permission of the concerned trial court; [e] mark presence before the concerned Police Station between 1st to 10th day of every English calendar month for a period of six months between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.;
[f] furnish the present address of residence to the Investigating Officer and also to the Court at the time of execution of the bond and shall not change the residence without prior permission of the concerned trial court;
The authorities shall adhere to its own Circular relating to COVID-19 and, thereafter, will release the applicant only if he is not required in connection with any other offence for the time being. If breach of any of the above conditions is committed, the Sessions Judge concerned will be free to issue warrant or take appropriate action in the matter. Bail bond to be executed before the lower Court having jurisdiction to try the case. It will be open for the concerned Sessions Court to delete, modify and/or relax any of the above conditions, in accordance with law.
9. At the trial, the Trial Court shall not be influenced by the prima facie observations made by this Court in the present order.
R/CR.MA/5359/2023 ORDER DATED: 21/04/2023
10. Rule is made absolute to the aforesaid extent.
Direct service is permitted.
(NIRZAR S. DESAI,J) Pallavi Page 5 of 5 Downloaded on : Fri Apr 21 20:56:25 IST 2023